Friday, February 21, 2014

#37: Swim With Sharks


So, anyone who knows me knows I do NOT like getting in the ocean. I'm terrified by what could be lurking below the cashing waves - and yes, mostly I'm afraid of sharks. I seem to be the only one in the family with this fear...and so I bite my tongue as the kids play with Dave and venture further and further from the shoreline.


Thinking about swimming with sharks made me think of an important lesson. There are so many people out there who are scared to swim with the sharks (aka: big dogs/executives/etc) and I want you to never be intimidated. Swim with the best! Learn from them. One day, I'm sure you will all be sharks in whatever sea you decide to venture into.

1 comment:

  1. mom and i have that fear too. so you arent alone, i rarely go out past the shoreline cuz of them and jelly fish

    ReplyDelete