Friday, October 25, 2013

Lessons From Your Mom - INTRODUCTION

I was recently asked to tell the story of me and your dad. I LOVE sharing our story and you each play a very important role in our story. You continue to help build what is unfolding as my Happy Ever After. I was feeling so inspired by the questions posed by the Lasting Vow project that I decided to document the lessons I want you to learn from me. Sometimes it is hard to stop and have a learning moment, especially with you all being so young and our days being so busy...but one day I hope you will look back at these stories and memories and appreciate how I tried to help you learn about life by LIVING it to its fullest!

I do my best on a day-to-day basis to be SUPERMOM and many times I fail...but I can guarantee each of you that my love for you is unconditional. You will NEVER find another love so deep and pure as mine for you. To be honest, I never knew I could love so much. I thought I hit my max when I fell in love with your dad...but as our family grew - so did my heart...and everyday I'm reminded of how blessed we are to have each of you.

PS: the lessons will be in no specific order - just in the order I think of them...

Oct 2013 - FL Pumpkin Patch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment