Monday, December 29, 2014

#97: Make your own.

This year I got lots of stamps/markers/stickers/etc and let you make your own Christmas cards for your teachers. I wasn't surprised that you were excited about the project because you love when we do crafts. I wasn't surprised at the amount of careful attention you took (even Louie) when making your designs and deciding which teacher would get each card. I wasn't even surprised when you also asked to decorate the envelopes.

What was surprising - and what is the lesson?

I was surprised by the sheer excitement each of your teachers expressed when receiving them. The lesson - handmade anythings go a long way to show how much you care for someone. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. A handwritten note on a piece of scrap paper can (and will) mean the world to someone someday...don't ever miss an opportunity to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment