Friday, November 1, 2013

#11: Travel

I've had the opportunity to travel to so many great places - in the United States and abroad. For school, pleasure and work...I have so many favorite memories. I loved Barcelona. Munich will always be special to me. I adore Tucson. I would love to live in NYC. Venice was beautiful. Rome was just what you'd expect. Thailand was indescribable - so different. I could go on and on.

If you get the opportunity, I hope you will find a love for travel. My first trip was to Tucson when I was 5. Grandpa Randy and Grandma Nikki buckled me into a plane and sent me off (alone) to meet Grandpa Ralph and Grandma Betty upon landing. I can't imagine doing that with any of you...especially Edwin who is 5 right now...


...but I do know that I have never feared traveling - so from an early age I thought it was fun to go on adventures to new places...meet new people...try new things...so, I hope you'll continue learning about the world - it is so much bigger than our street - our town - our state - our country...learn as much as you can and appreciate what makes each experience unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment